This video demonstrates how to create a test in Blackboard.
This video tutorial demonstrates the use of the Blackboard Learn Grade Center.
This video demonstrates how to create a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra lecture session, how to add the session link to an announcement or email, how to record your session, and how to share a PowerPoint with your students.
This course elivers a simpler, more powerful teaching and learning experience. With a modern, intuitive, fully responsive interface, Ultra-based Navigation with Learn better engages students, eases the burden on educators, and clears the path to success.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do faculty gain access to Blackboard?
Your account is created in Blackboard through our automated daily import from Banner to Blackboard. The import pulls information (such as courses, users, and assignments, etc.) from Banner and imports it into our Blackboard system. When you are assigned as the instructor for a course in Banner, your account is created in Blackboard. YOU MUST BE TEACHING A COURSE OR OFFICIALLY ENROLLED IN A COURSE TO HAVE ACCESS TO BLACKBOARD.
I have created an assignment, how do I add it to the Grade Center?
Once an assignment is created, a column is automatically created for the assignment in the Grade Center. There is no need to create an item in the Grade Center for the assignments.
How do I make my course available to students?
- Under My Courses on the Home tab, click the name of the course that you want your students to be able to access.
- Under Course Management, click Customization.
- Click Properties.
- Click Yes next to Make Course Available.
- Click Submit.
Is there a way to record attendance in Blackboard?
- Yes! There is an Attendance tool that allows you to record student attendance at each class session.
To access the Attendance Tool:
- Within your Blackboard course, navigate to the Course Management area, and click on Course Tools.
- With the Course Tools section expanded, click the link labeled Attendance.